Create your own MASTERPIECE
– Rely on your own creativity, result assured; the masters preceded you. Create your own art work on any wall you'd like to look at an "old master painting"
The packaging includes one big pattern sheet with 4 different patterns from which you can choose one to apply. Masterpieces Pattern Sheet comes with a short description
(in English, Dutch and German).
1. Choose your favorite artwork, find a suitable spot and attach the pattern sheet there to the wall or to a board with appropriate dimensions.
2. Check whether you have sufficient nails. Hammer in each of the numbered dots of the chosen pattern a nail through the poster.
3. String a thread or yarn from nail to nail following the numbers on the poster.
4. Tear away the poster – smaller sections can be removed easily with a pair of tweezers.
5. Take a few steps back and enjoy your own ‘Masterpiece’.
Tip: By choosing the sort of nails and color of the thread you can match your ‘Masterpiece’ with the rest of your interior.
A short video description of how to produce your own ‘Masterpiece’ using the mo man tai designed pattern sheet: watch the video here
You can choose one of these patterns:
- Feldhase – Albert Durer: 80 x 105 cm
- The girl with the pearl earring – Johannes. Vermeer: 80 x 100 cm
- Vase with 3 sunflowers – Vincent van Gogh: 55 x 70 cm
- Liegender Hund im Schnee – Franz Marc: 50 x 120 cm